Applications are currently open for the following 4 courses
(1) 2020/21 11+ Course and (2) 2020/21 Distance Learning 11+ Course (11+ DLC). These are for children in year 5 in September 2020.
(3) 2020/21 Foundation Course and (4) 2020/21 Foundation Course: Distance Learning (FC DLC). These are for children in year 4 in September 2020.
We advise that you telephone 07980 626670 (7 days a week, 10am to 3pm) to check current availability of places and to make a provisional booking before you begin this application process. The applicaton process then consists of the following 4 steps.
STEP 1 Which course a child is eligible for depends on their date of birth. Please enter your child’s name and date of birth in order to begin the application process. You will need to confirm your child's name and date of birth before you can proceed
STEP 2 You will need a debit card or credit card in order to proceed to apply. After making the required payment, you must click the link in order to proceed to the Application Form.
STEP 3 When filling in the Application Form,
1. you must FIRST complete all fields marked with an asterisk * ;
2. AFTER THAT you must read and accept the Terms & Conditions and Privacy & Security Policy;
3. and then you will be able to SUBMIT the Application Form.
If you are unable to SUBMIT the Application Form, check steps 1 and 2 before re-attempting to SUBMIT the form. Call us on 07980 626670, 10am to 3pm, 7 days a week, if you need help.
STEP 4 We will email you a Booking Confirmation after receiving your payment and Application Form.
Start your Course Application by entering your child's details.